#70 rants


i dragged myself into a trouble again. and this time surely it blew all of my spirits to ever stand up back. i was and still ashamed of myself, my friends, my family and even my housemates. i thought of everything i did, was never right. not even at the first place.
the decisions that i made were never suit me. i walked my journey with full of regrets. i thought of it is too late to make up everything. 
and all i want to do now is only to sit back and relax. enjoying my coffee and reading my books. nothing else. don't ever come to me and ask about something that only can put me at the lowest state of myself. i can't even walk with my face held up for now.
i feel hopeless. 
i can't be helped.
nothing can fix this.
but no. i'm not giving this life up.

No comments:

Post a Comment