#63 i am sorry


and the holidays soon come to its end. alhamdulillah, gonna hit my final semester of degree through more unexpected ups and downs. perhaps, each of them still give me something to ponder, something to learn. i managed to fulfill my target well at least to make my pointer back on track. i know it's not that much of "wow" but i really am satisfied with my result. all goes to Him, The Almighty. 

to have a look back to what i did this hols, there's nothing much to be proud of. for being myself alone, it takes a lot of courage to stand out and not really think of what people might say. i was trying so hard to never let the demons inside me to take over. but there's time i failed. or should i say it, every time. 

people might see me as a whole person, with nothing to be worried about, that young lady who has almost everything. why can't everyone, or at least that one person who'll look at me from one different view. that young lady who wanna be saved, that young lady who has nothing but herself. i'm sorry, but i am far from what you've been expected me to be.

i am sorry, for being myself is only destructing what you've been looking for in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment