#54


life is not a constant journey. it doesn't matter if you can't shake your head to agree with my short conclusion. but that's it, life is not a constant journey for me. i see that along the journey, i met ups and downs which brought me to where i am, now. i can't say that i had achieved to the level of "the best of me" here but i'm making my way to there. insyaAllah.

i still figuring out who am i, what i wanna be, to where am i going, which way should i take and so on. but at the same time, i have this feeling of "what will people think of me". i know, some may say to just ignore of what they think of me. just close my eyes and ears to things that i don't want to see, things i don't want to listen. some may say to be myself. be true to myself. let people know you, as you. as the real you. one word, entahlah.

entahlah. 
entahlah.
entahlah.

+ fake it till you make it

No comments:

Post a Comment